You may have heard many a time that drinking cow’s milk is good for you and that it gives you many nutrients. In fact, not many adults would doubt that cow’s milk is in fact essential for human growth. The truth is however, these beliefs stem from the fact that the dairy industry invests billions of dollars every year in to brainwashing you in to thinking that you as a human adult somehow needs the breast milk of a cow to survive and thrive when in reality, the only milk your body ever needed was the breast milk of your own mother and that too only until you were able to digest solid food. If you were to unlearn everything that you have been taught and think about what cow’s milk is for a second, you would realize through your own common sense that it is in fact growth fluid meant for a baby newborn calf.
The hidden truth
However, the dairy industry along with compare milk all over the world do not want you to realize this fact and therefore, they invest billions in not only brainwashing you but also hiding the tragic and horrific truth about the dairy industry from you. A mammal, any mammal including a human only produces milk when she has given birth and only produces enough of milk for her own young. If you have given birth yourself, you will know just how difficult the process of giving birth and breast feeding is. Imagine then that we humans enslave billions of cows and forcibly impregnate them over and over again in order to make their bodies produce milk in order for us to steal it for our own consumption. After the dairy cow is impregnated through artificial insemination and kept pregnant for nine month like a human, the dairy industry takes away the new born calf as soon as he or she is born so that no milk goes to “waste”. These are the things the milk reviews will never tell you.This milk is the money maker for the dairy industry and therefore, a calf drinking his or her own mother’s milk is considered wastage of this money making milk and therefore, the calf, if a boy is sold off to the veal industry and if a girl is born, she is raised on artificial substances and hormones to make her pregnant as soon as possible and make her produce milk. A dairy cow is kept continuously pregnant throughout her short life until she can no longer sustain a pregnancy, usually at the tender age of four or five years at which point she is killed for beef.
Your toddler’s diet slowly becomes similar to the rest of the family. Eating along with the family lets the toddler to see the other family members take pleasure in the same foods. It also helps the toddler to get the required confidence to start to face the situations with being together.
Toddlers regularly eat very much less than earlier because they grow at a slower rate. Average growth of a toddler is 3 times greater in the 1st year than in the 2nd or 3rd years. Although the toddlers move round more, they might not require eating as much as when they are younger. A toddler feeding guide offers you with the tips & suggestions of what to feed the toddler.
What to dish up your toddler each day
• Meals that comprise foods from as a minimum 3 food groups: Fruit &Vegetables, Grain foodstuffs, Milk & Alternatives, Meat & Alternatives.
• Refreshments that contain foods from no less than 2 food groups.
• Switch off TV & clear up toys. This will aid them to focus on eating with no distractions.
• Dish up some foods which they can eat with their hands. While they are learning to make use of utensils, kids will still desire to use their fingers.
• Serve the foods individually. It may take time to begin liking the mixed dishes such as stews or congee.
• Meals & snacks that look attractive – with a variety of textures, colors & tastes such as grated, smooth, diced & soft.
You might think that the procedure of making own food for your babies is hard & tedious, but simply by following a few simple baby food recipes you can make the experience enjoyable & easy, a lot of baby food recipes for the babies are obtainable to pick from. But you have to decide properly which among those will suit your baby requirements for nutrients.
Various formulas are highly sweetened. Whereas most infant formulas does not have sugar in the form of sucrose, they can have high levels of further types of sugar like glucose, fructose (fruit sugar), maltodextrose (malt sugar) & lactose (milk sugar).
So better to verify the baby formula reviews before feeding the baby with formulas.
Even though baby constipation is simply treatable, not taking care of it early may have overwhelming effects. If your baby is on formula milk, check with the doctor & ask for guidance before altering the formula milk.
If you have decided to breastfeed your kid, here are a few breastfeeding tips that will direct you & help make breastfeeding easier.
1. Breastfeeding tips include the various ways of holding your baby. Make sure that you both are relaxed in the position that you decide.
2. Your nipples may get painful. Avoid using tight clothing or fixed bras to help healing of painful nipples.
3. One of the main breastfeeding tips is that you must keep in mind when you are nursing to utilize the pillows to support you & your baby to avoid strain on your shoulders or back.
4. Be cautious of the medicines that you consume as they will go into your breast milk. keep away from alcohol & caffeine also.
In the recent there has been and ongoing debate relating to which is better for a newborn, breastmilk or commercial baby milk. Both methods have been in use for decades the natural way being one of the oldest food types known to man. However, the matter that one is better than the other is something that raises doubt with the argument. So we take a look at what exactly entails to the great discussion.
Breastmilk has been known as the number one baby food in the world and is used from Sydney to Lima. While the difference in purpose is very little when compared to infant milk, there have been some proven benefits in breastmilk will provide to both mother and child. One benefit is that breastmilk contains antibodies that will help build the baby’s immune system. These antibodies will help the baby’s system protect itself against germs. A weak immune system will lead to your child being constantly riddled with illness when they are older. There have also been studies that have shown that breastfed infants are less likely to develop repertory diseases during infancy. This also applies to ear infections, where breastfed children are less likely to develop such conditions.
While there breastfeeding will not only benefit the child but also the mother. After childbirth, the lactation is a great way to burn calories and this will help the mother lose weight. Another benefits of breastfeeding is that during this time the mother’s body will release a hormone known as Oxytocin which will help the uterus to heal itself and go back to its normal size.
While there are many benefits of breastfeeding to both mother and child, however, this does not mean that there are no benefits to best infant milk. One major benefit is that in some cases the mother is unable to lactate, sometimes temporally until the body acclimatizes to the situation or due to some condition. Either way, by having baby formula, the baby’s hunger needs are taken care of until the mother can provide it. Another benefit is that the baby formula is able to provide extra nutrients needed for the baby’s growth which cannot be provided in breastmilk. This is especially useful with underweight or early birds, where thy need extra nutrients to help them get to the accepted scale.
There has been an ongoing debate as to which is better, but in reality, both have their benefits and the end result they achieve is both the same. Every other wants their baby to get what is best. This is where all these big natural vs. artificial debates come in confusing first timers. If you think that this debate might potentially change the course of your child’s future, then it is best to consult your doctor on the matter.
You are a new parent and so you are still not sure about the things that are very necessary for the newborn. Here we are to help you so that you can determine what to purchase as well as prepare when you are getting ready for the arrival of the baby. Read this page if you are looking for a perfect gift for a new born baby.
Let’s have a look into the essentials you need to have at hand for the newborn.
1. Undershirts: At least eight undershirts with a combination of short sleeve and long sleeve as well as onesies are required for your newborn babies. For dressing up in different time keep the outfits ready. One thing you should remember more that is you have to clean the outfits with the special laundry detergents for the babies. Other detergents are not delicate enough for babies’ skin. You need to be choosy as well as careful enough to take care of your baby’s products.
2. Bloomers: Baby bloomers an important thing for your new baby. In fact, there are easy to sew kits available with templates and you can learn the entire thing. It is quite a fun to learn.
3. Night wears: On bed, arrange different sleeping dresses for your baby. At least five nightgowns will be good to keep on hand. Like the baby bloomers, you can buy them from online stores.
4. Hats and socks: Newborn hats are always great for your baby and they will look cute in it. So at least two hats are required. Pairs of cotton socks are useful for the baby to wear with the nightgowns and other outfits.
5. Mittens: Babies have risks to scratch their faces and that is why the scratch mittens will be helpful to prevent them from doing so. Keep two pairs of scratch mittens ready for this purpose.
6. Jackets: If it is winter jackets and cardigans are required more to keep the baby away from catching cold. Snowsuit for your winter baby will be a great choice. You can also go for the bunting bags.
7. Blankets: Let your baby have a warm sleep with the blankets. Cotton blankets are perfect ones to use along with the burp clothes.
8. Diapers: You can choose the re-usable cloth diapers for longer use. Then you must purchase the waterproof covers, rash preventing baby creams, and baby wipes (disposable).
9. Bath time essentials: Infant tub, baby soap, cleanser, washcloths, baby shampoo, baby hairbrush, and soft towels – will give your baby a fun and bubbly bath.
10. Cribs: Cribs are necessary for the newborn babies. Crib mattresses, waterproof covers for the mattresses, crib sheets, light blankets for the crib, and also a sleep sack are important for the new baby.
When people get invitation to attend any occasion of baby shower or the occasion for new born, they usual get confusion what to buy. They are confused because people are inexperienced and not able to find right things for new born baby. To solve out these kinds of problem, people usually look for hampers that have all the things which are required by new born baby.
• Select gift by gender
To find more option of baby hampers, you must know the gender of the baby. There are various gift hamper available in the market based on gender. For girls, you can have the hampers with pink or girlish color, while boys hamper are of different color. It is really important to include the things that are essential for the girls. The girls and boys have different requirement, so these hampers are designed after considering basic needs. You can also find the hampers that are common. These hampers work for both the genders. This is really helpful in the case, when you do not know the gender of the new born baby.
• Make your gift unique
The hampers are easily available at any baby outfit shop. These shops have boy baby gift basket as well as the girl baby gift basket. If you want to give your touch to the baby hamper basket, you can add things that you find important for the baby. But, to do so, you need to know each and everything about the requirements of the baby. In this way, you can create a unique gift item for your loved ones.
• Give a final touch
When you are giving a final touch your gift, don’t forget to buy small gift for the parents. This step will give different impression and look to your gift. This gift is just to say thank you to the parents for you inviting you to the party. This small gesture will be remembered and appreciated by host of the party.
• Tips for hamper
When the buy the hampers is not in budget, you add your vision and thoughts in the hamper to make it more creative. You will more fun in creating your own baby hamper.
You can buy the baby hamper according to the theme and set of the party. This can also be the unique way to buy the gift.
The hampers for baby are unique and creative in itself. To make it more attractive, you can decorate your gift hamper in your style, which will make you stand out of the crowd. In this also you take the help of online store.
The products that you must include in the baby hamper are toys, clothes, bath products and other essential items.
Kids bedding is integral part of any kid’s room. Today with various options you have wide range to choose from the wide array of stylish sheet for kids.
When you are looking for modern kids bedding, you will get varieties of designs and colors as there are many options available today. The kids bedding must be comfortable, luxurious and stylish that matches their style and personality. These should be safe with no sharp corners and must have enough strength to allow kids to jump and play around.
There are many things that you can match with your modern kids bedding like children’s duvet covers, bedding sets, quilts and sheet sets, comforter sets, bedspreads, blankets, etc. These can be coupled with various kinds of bed sets like king, queen, and full or double, twin extra-long, twin, etc. You can choose based on various pattern, color, pattern, and thread count, design and fabric.
The bedding comes in wide range from full size beds to couch. There are special quality stuffs available like Egyptian cotton bed sheet and covers for kids available in solid patterns designs and colors. There are many modern color combinations for children bedding available today like black and pink bed set, green and chocolate bedding, white or ivory bedding sets, etc.
The type and thickness of the bedding material comes in different varies; you can choose a thick one or a thin one based on your child’s requirement. But make sure you purchase a soft ad comfortable one for the kid.
You can choose from various themes in kid’s duvet. There are animals, cars, princess and many other themes to make kids happy. There are other options also to choose from like – Nature Asian bedding or comforters for men, or gender-neutral bedding, traditional or country style sheet sets. Choose the option that is easy to clean and can be used for at least a few years.
Kid’s beds also come with storage and can be utilized to store items that are not currently in used. Here also various options are available for use. Do not pick heavy kids beddings that are difficult to move. Choose light and ones that can be easily cleaned and reused. Kids beds comes with storage of two types one is drag types with wheels below so that kids can drag and open the storage easily and other ones are pull types. Here with a slight pull upwards kids can open the cabinets pick things and then with little push close the cabinet again. A wide range is available online.